April 13, 2017
The Austin Police Department have received numerous complaints concerning parking violations within Anderson Mill. They have asked AMLD to publish a warning to our residents that they will be writing tickets for parking violations starting on or about April 24, 2017.
The violations include:
- parking in driveway in such manner that the sidewalk is blocked or partially blocked;
- parking a vehicle on the grass or unpaved area of a front or side yard (they must be on the paved driveway);
- parking of unattached trailers or other equipment on the street;
- parking vehicle with a gross vehicle weight (GVW) of 9,000 or more on our streets;
- parking a self-propelled motor home on a public street for longer than 72 hours.
Anderson Mill Limited District
11500 El Salido Parkway
Austin, TX 78750