C.I.T. ~Counselor in Training Program
(Registration is limited to 3 CIT's per week! Register Early!)
Location: AMLD Community Center at 11500 El Salido Pkwy, Austin, TX 78750
(All activities are on-site, AMLD CC, El Salido Park & Pool)
Days & Times: Monday- Friday 7:30am-6:00pm
(Earliest drop off is 7:30am, Latest pick up is 6:00pm)
AMLD Resident: $160
Full payment is due at time of registration unless a payment plan has been set up.
Week of July 4th: AMLD Resident $128, Non-Resident $140
The CIT program is an extension of the Summer Day Camp and follow the same schedule, utilizes the same counselors and follows the same registration policies. CIT campers will be with the Summer Day Camp throughout the week.
As a CIT you will be expected to:
- Be mature and have a willingness to take guidelines from counselors.
- Have a passion for helping kids.
- Aid in daily activities and programs.
- Be a role model to your fellow campers.
- Always exhibit positive respectful behavior.
- Co-lead 2 art activities.
- Co-lead 2 daily activities.
- Notify a Counselor if a camper needs first aid.
- NOT expected to act superior to your fellow campers.
- NOT expected to discipline other campers.
- NOT allowed to go off alone anywhere.
- NOT permitted to give first aid to any campers.
|Course #||Weekly Themes!||Dates|
|115.13||Wet & Wild!||6/17-6/21|
|117.13||Space!||7/1-7/5 (No Camp 7/4)|
|120.13||Believe it or not!||7/22-7/26|
Daily Requirement for C.I.T.'s:
-Sack Lunch and Two Snacks
-Tennis Shoes (Flip flops or open-toed shoes are permitted to wear to and from the pool only)
-Swim Suit, Towel, Sun Block, Water Bottle & Hat
-Great Attitude, Willingness to Participate and Have Tons of Fun
Registration, Discounts & Refund Information
-Early-Bird Discount! Register by April 30th and receive a $10 discount per child off of each week of camp you register for, prior to the April 30th deadline.
-Sibling Discount! For families with multiple campers, pay full-price for the first camper and receive a $15 discount per camper registered, per household thereafter.
-All refunds incur a $20 processing fee. Refunds requested less than three business days prior to the start of camp will not be honored. Refunds will not be given for children missing camp due to illness or injury after the start of the week of camp that child is registered in.